Friday, May 1, 2015

Lee's Pathways to Success

To kickoff our month on careers and college, I created a staff bulletin board to highlight our unique pathways that brought us to Lee Elementary.  I collected high school and college information from each staff member to proudly display.  I included all of our staff members, including teachers, office staff, administration, special areas, nurses, custodians, and our childcare helpers.  I added graduation caps to everyone!


Here are some close ups:












2 comments:

  1. This was a great idea, letting the kids see how their teachers got to where they are now! I enjoyed looking at it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sparked so much discussion with not only the students, but families and coworkers too!

      Delete